At Von Fidel, we follow an artistic and scientific approach to dog and handler training. In our quest to obtain a high performance with sustained results, we have vested ourselves heavily in process assets, R&D and collaborative work. Training is a daily routine at our facilities, and our law-enforcement dogs go through approximately 15 months of training before deployment.
Like humans, dogs require regular training to better retain and react as expected in a given scenario. This is called “proofing”, and is included in all our training.
Von Fidel offers two training programs:
- The law-enforcement program, in which specially bred working dogs from proven working bloodlines are trained and delivered.
- The civilian program, which is dedicated to helping our civilian customers achieve quantifiable results with their dogs. We train both the dog and the handler.
- Dual purpose: Police Service Dogs (PSD) & Military Working Dogs (MWD)
- Single purpose: explosives, bomb, narcotics
- Green dogs
- Obedience (based and advanced)
- Puppy socialization
- Behaviour therapy
- Guide dogs
- Protection (watchdog, estate protection, executive protection, personal/family protection)
Both programs include master training.
*Individual and group handler courses are offered twice a year.
Obedience is the foundation of any working dog. You cannot have a working dog without obedience, nor can you perform advanced work-related training without it. It’s an essential prerequisite for protection and law-enforcement dogs.
Von Fidel employs a systematic approach to behavior modification. This experience positions us to effectively deliver obedience, and we offer it with a guarantee!
Puppy socialization is our most popular civilian training offering.
People generally spend more on puppies than adult dogs, including fancy collars and other vanities. Unlike material items, training is an investment that provides measurable returns. Investing early is critical. Studies indicate the experiences of puppies during the first three months largely influences who they will become and how they will react to the world. We understand this importance only too well and continue to successfully train puppies that outperform other dogs. To reap the full benefit, we admit candidates into our puppy socialization program as early as seven weeks of age.
- All medical care, including vaccinations are handled by our paramedics.
- We provide the ideal nutrition and this is based on our extensive experience raising our working line puppies and hundreds of customer puppies.
- We generate a healthy temperament, aligning your puppy to your individual personality and lifestyle.
- The puppy’s desired temperament: we do our best to align puppies towards the desired temperament to fit customer requirements.
Our initial consultation, performed at the customer’s location helps us determine the required scope of work for each individual dog and customer situation. After which, it becomes our responsibility to bring out the best in your puppy, to live an amicable and conflict-free life, compatible with your lifestyle.
By leveraging our experience from our Military Working Dog training program, puppies are trained to earn your pleasure which is their ultimate reward. Puppies are trained to respond to you, who are positioned as the focus of their world.
Puppies successfully socialized by the Von Fidel program are eligible for advanced training at preferred rates. Advanced obedience with off-lead control, prevision recalls etc., trailing/tracking, protection training are just some of the options you can benefit from.
APPLY FOR DOG TRAINING
Complete the dog training application to inquire about premier training.